COVID-19 Clinic Update
We kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Facemasks are compulsory in the clinic.
- We ask that only one healthy person accompany a pet into the clinic.
- Upon arrival, please sign in to the clinic via a QR code, as per the recommendation from the NSW Government. Please confirm your check-in and vaccination status with the reception staff.
- For unvaccinated clients, we will be providing a contactless service. Please call us from your vehicle on arrival and we will come out to your pet.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.